Sunny Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/12/11 9:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!

The weekend is almost over.  Bummer....

Finishing up homework.  Working on the house, running errands. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/12/11 11:00 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

I was wondering when someone was going to start roll call?!?!

Today I get to take the dressing off of my wound and take a shower! YIPPEEE!!!! I was desperate yesterday I washed my hair over the bathtub. I NEVER go a day without washing my hair!!

Doing stuff around the house, getting stuff ready for the FULL week ahead, BOO!!!!

Have a great day peeps!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 11/12/11 11:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. It's been a busy weekend for me but today things are quieting down. I'm relaxing right now but need to get up and moving shortly.

Had a great day shopping with one if my bff's yesterday then she stayed over last night and we stayed up til 12:30 gabbing. Today I need to install a new printer I bought Friday, clean the bathroom and clean out my closet and bag clothes for Purple Heart. I think that'll be about it for the day. Oh and dinner - have to make that.

Lender called Friday and of course they need a few more pieces of information but nothing major or earth shattering and settlement on the Florida house should go off as planned on Wednesday!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend all. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 11/13/11 3:55 am - Whitehall, PA
 Slept in today after going out unexpectedly last night.  

Siehara and I are about to go to the movies to see Jack and Jill.  We love Adam Sandler.. he's so stupid, he's funny.  

Later tonight, we are going to a yoga class at one of the synagogues.  Siehara says she doesn't want to go, but I am insisting on it.  I want us to do things together and she really DOES like yoga AND likes the instructor.  Plus, it's great exercise and will give us both a chance to stop and focus and do something that requires positive energy.

I'm enjoying the fact that leisure time is what is on the agenda for the day. 

We did both do some cleaning... now it's fun time'

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views